Oahu to Maui – Hana Adventure One Day Tour
The amazing Oahu to Maui Hana Adventure day trip offers you access to the breathtaking scenery of the eastern coastal area of Maui. The Hana region of Maui renown for its spectacular black beaches, stunning waterfalls, and pristine natural landscape.
After your early morning hotel pickup, you will fly from Oahu to Maui. Upon arrival in Maui, you will begin the fully narrated Maui - Hana Adventure Day Trip aboard an air-conditioned mini-van or small bus, operated by trained guides. Your day trip will begin with a drive along Maui’s eastern coast to the historic plantation town of Paia, known as “Maui’s coolest little town.” This quaint beach town offers unique specialty shops, restaurants, and antique stores. Your day trip continues north from Paia through the Hana coastline district with several amazing stops, including Pua’a Ka’a State Park and Kaumahina State Park. The beautiful Kaumahina State Park is a 7.8 acre forested nature preserve full of exotic plants and beautiful views of the northeast Maui coastline, including the spectacular Keanae Valley Overlook. Your trip continues with a stop at the breathtaking Wailua Falls, which were featured in the opening scene of the popular television show Fantasy Island. This Maui day trip also includes a visit to the pristine and undeveloped tropical paradise of Waianapanapa State Park in Hana. There you will experience unforgettable waterfalls, rugged shoreline, and beautiful black-sand beaches of Hana.
Highlights included in the Oahu to Maui Hana Adventure Day Trip
- Early morning flight via Island Air from Oahu to Maui
- Historic plantation town of Paui, Maui
- Pua’a Ka’a State Park
- Kaumahina State Park with Keanae Valley Overlook
- Wailua Falls
- Waianapanapa State Park
- Stop at the O'heo Stream and Pools (weather permitting)
- Picnic lunch: ham & turkey subs, macaroni salad, fruit slices, cookie, canned juice or bottled water (Veggie option available upon request. To request a vegetarian meal, please call us at 1-866-482-9775.)
PLEASE NOTE: A passport or valid government issued photo ID is required for this Hawaii day trip. The name on your registration/plane ticket must match exactly to the name on your photo ID. When registering, please enter each participant’s name exactly as it appears on their ID card. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for this Hawaii activity.
- Where and When:
- Roundtrip transportation from your Waikiki hotel is included.
This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 5:00 am and returns at approximately 8:30 pm.
Please refer to your confirmation email for final pick-up time and location. Flight schedules change frequently.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in. International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Children 2 years old are required to pay for the airfare and ride in the lap of an adult in the vehicle.
Children 1 and under still require birth date and full name.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Robert's Hawaii Reservations
- Hawaiian Airlines and a great air conditioned tour bus