Magic of Polynesia Deluxe Dinner Show
The “Magic of Polynesia” is Hawaii's must-see stage spectacular - a show that's mystical, romantic, majestic and exotic all at once!
Expert hula dancers and Hawaii’s most talented performing troupes use traditional Hawaiian chanting and song to illustrate the fascinating history and mythical lore of the Hawaiian Islands. Headlining this amazing Waikiki show is the magic of internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa, winner of the International Magicians Society "Most Original" Merlin Award - the Oscar of Magic. “Magic of Polynesia” includes humor, nail-biting suspense, mystifying escapes and more, capturing audiences of all ages.
Set in the comfort of Waikiki's $7.5 million showroom at the Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel, the “Magic of Polynesia” is billed as the Ultimate Stage Spectacular. From the primitive torches of a Polynesian fire dancer to laser-simulated volcano eruptions, “Magic of Polynesia” dazzles with light, sound and action from start to finish. Families and friends of all ages will enjoy this fun-filled Oahu stage spectacular!
- 1.5-hour Polynesian magic show
- Set in the comfort of Waikiki's premier dinner theater
- Internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa
- Learn about Polynesian culture and dances
- Deluxe dinner
The “Magic of Polynesia” Deluxe Dinner package includes a gourmet, multi-course dinner featuring a Filet Mignon and Lobster entrée, and Mouse Cake dessert. You will also enjoy a Kukui Nut Lei Greeting, preferred seating.
ADULT Deluxe Dinner Menu:
- Fresh Tender Greens with Hearts of Palm, Cherry Tomatoes,
Cucumber, Baby Carrots & Brie Cheese Served with Champagne
- 9 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon
- Sautéed King Oyster Mushrooms & Demi-Glace
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Pan-Seared Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Red Peppers & Broccoli
- Dinner Rolls
- Chocolate Torte Served with Fresh Strawberry & Raspberry Coulis
ADULT Vegetarian & Gluten Free Menu (requires 24 hour prior notice):
- Waipoli Baby Lettuces, Big Island Palm Hearts, Brie Cheese,
Grape Tomatoes & Molokai Golden Beets Served with Champagne
- Fresh Grilled Vegetables with Alii Mushrooms, Nestled on Vegetable Spiral Spaghetti with Basil Marinara Sauce
- Maui Golden Pineapple with Berries
Child entree varies. Example menu is Teriyaki Chicken. Please inquire
as to what the meal option is closer to the activity date in question.
- Where and When:
- Check in at 5:45 pm. Showtime 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel (2300 Kalakaua Avenue) View Map
The Waikiki Beachcomber offers valet parking for $6 for 4 hours (rate subject to change).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Sunday to Friday.
- Roberts Hawaii Magic of Polynesia