Magic of Polynesia Dinner Show
The “Magic of Polynesia” is Hawaii's must-see stage spectacular - a show that's mystical, romantic, majestic and exotic all at once!
Expert hula dancers and Hawaii’s most talented performing troupes use traditional Hawaiian chanting and song to illustrate the fascinating history and mythical lore of the Hawaiian Islands. Headlining this amazing Waikiki show is the magic of internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa, winner of the International Magicians Society "Most Original" Merlin Award - the Oscar of Magic. “Magic of Polynesia” includes humor, nail-biting suspense, mystifying escapes and more, capturing audiences of all ages.
Set in the comfort of Waikiki's $7.5 million showroom at the Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel, the “Magic of Polynesia” is billed as the Ultimate Stage Spectacular. From the primitive torches of a Polynesian fire dancer to laser-simulated volcano eruptions, “Magic of Polynesia” dazzles with light, sound and action from start to finish. Families and friends of all ages will enjoy this fun-filled Oahu stage spectacular!
The “Magic of Polynesia” Dinner package includes a delicious Kobe beef and Soy Ginger chicken dinner, complete with appetizer, salad, bread and dessert.
Adult Dinner Menu:
- Dinner Rolls
- Fresh Tender Greens, Tomatoes, Cucumbers & Carrots, Champagne Vinaigrette
- Boneless Ginger-Sesame Glazed Chicken
- Panko Crusted Pacific Whitefish, Lime & Caper Aioli
- Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli & Baby Carrots
Adult Vegetarian & Gluten Free Menu (requires 24 hours prior notice):
- Waipoli Baby Lettuces, Big Island Palm Hearts, Brie Cheese, Grape
Tomatoes & Molokai Golden Beets Served with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Fresh Grilled Vegetables with Alii Mushrooms, Nestled on Vegetable Spiral Spaghetti with Basil Marinara Sauce
- Maui Golden Pineapple with Berries
Child entree varies. Example menu is Teriyaki Chicken. Please inquire
as to what the meal option is closer to the activity date in question.
“Magic of Polynesia” is performed nightly at the Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel, centrally located at 2300 Kalakaua Avenue, within walking distance of most hotels. Dinner check in begins at 6:45 p.m., with showtime at 8:00 p.m. A Deluxe Dinner Package featuring a lobster and filet mignon dinner is also available for purchase, as are show-only tickets.
For the best seating and lowest prices available, purchase your ticket to this amazing Oahu activity through Waikiki-Tours.
- Where and When:
- Check in at 5:45 pm. Showtime 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel (2300 Kalakaua Avenue) View Map
The Waikiki Beachcomber offers valet parking for $6 for 4 hours (rate subject to change).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Roberts Hawaii Magic of Polynesia