Sashimi Oahu Shark Fishing Charters
Enjoy some of the best fishing in the world during your Hawaii vacation on an amazing Oahu fishing trip! The waters of Oahu are famous for their year round fishing. Night time Oahu shark fishing is one of the most exciting and unique fishing trips available in Hawaii. Sashimi Fishing offers an unforgettable Midnight Shark Hunt off the South shore of Oahu that is sure to be a highlight of your Hawaii vacation. All anglers from beginner to advanced are welcome aboard this Oahu midnight shark fishing trip. The seas of Hawaii are home to 7 species of sharks including huge Tiger Sharks and Pacific Grey Reef Sharks. Sashimi Fishing's experienced staff will teach you how to catch one of these ferocious pole-benders during their prime midnight feeding time. Typical catches range from 5 to 16 feet, with weight of 125 to 1000 lbs!
Sashimi Fishing's Midnight Shark Hunts take place aboard the magnificent Sashimi I and the Sashimi II fishing vessels. Shashimi I is a 47' Delta sportfisher that accommodates up to 28 passengers. Sashimi II is a 65' Delta accommodating up to 49 passengers. To ensure a personal and enjoyable fishing trip, maximum capacity for the Midnight Shark Hunts is limited to 14 people. All fishing equipment is provided, with each passenger having access to their own gear. The Midnight Shark Hunt is a catch and release program with care given to gentle handling of the sharks.
Due to the limited seating, tickets for Sashimi Fishing's Midnight Shark Hunt are non-refundable. This thrilling Oahu shark fishing trip departs daily from the Kewalo Basin at 9:30 p.m. with a return time of approximately 1:00 a.m. You are welcome to bring aboard any food and beverage of your choice.
A large selection of Oahu fishing excursion are available through Waikiki-Tours. Find the perfect fishing trip for your Hawaii vacation by browsing our other exciting fishing trips available out of Oahu. Enjoy the convenience of advanced booking, along with the lowest available prices, by purchasing the perfect Oahu fishing trip for your Hawaii vacation through Waikiki-Tours.
- Custom-built 65′ Delta Sportfisher
- Air-conditioned cabin
- Shaded fly bridge
- TV, DVD, stereo with CD player
- Comfortable seating area
- Restroom and shower
- Equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, including GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cell phone, CB and VHS radios
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 10:00 pm and return is at approx. 1:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant). Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814. Look for a sign that says 955 FISH. View Map
- Due to limited seating this tour is non-refundable.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operation Days vary weekly.
- Sashimi Fishing
- The boat has a capacity of 49, but this tour is limited to a maximum of 15 passengers.
- 65' Delta Sportfisher