Oahu Dinner Cruise Star of Honolulu Three Star Dinner Cruise
One of the most memorable activities for your Oahu vacation is an evening Dinner Cruise on the beautiful blue waters on the Hawaiian seas. Whether enjoying a romantic dinner for two, celebrating a family birthday or other special occasion, or enjoying a classy night out with your friends, Oahu dinner cruises are a great evening activity for your Hawaii vacation. Experience a luxury cruise, beautiful Hawaiian sunsets, delicious food, and great entertainment on an unforgettable Oahu dinner cruise. In addition to enchanting sunsets and fabulous food, you'll also enjoy spectacular sea-side views of the Waikiki and Honolulu coastlines on your Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise.
For the ultimate in casual elegance, the Star of Honolulu Three Star Dinner Cruise & Show features an amazing 5 course dinner cruise, along with a complete evening of entertainment, all aboard its luxurious 4 deck cruise ship. This exceptional Oahu dinner cruise includes a champagne greeting, hula dance welcome, 5 course gourmet dinner featuring Maine Lobster and Tenderloin Steak, and live Jazz, all followed by the acclaimed "My Hawaii - Lei of Memories" dinner show. The spectacular Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, restroom facilities, elevators, 4 observation decks with reclining chairs, and much more! Treat yourself to Hawaiian style royal treatment on this fabulous Oahu dinner cruise. Exceptional food and entertainment, along the sparkling lights of Oahu and balmy Hawaiian breezes, combine to create the unforgettable Star of Honolulu Three Star Dinner Cruise.
Chefs Richard Franco and Adam Gilbert custom design the seasonal 5 course Lobster and Steak menu for this elegant Oahu dinner cruise. A sample Fall menu consists of an Appetizer Bar featuring domestic cheeses, gourmet crackers and fresh fruit; Local Hawaiian Greens Salad with Passion Fruit Tarragon Vinaigrette; Steamed Whole Maine Lobster with Citrus Ponzu; Fire Roasted Tenderloin Steak with Okinawan Mashed Potatoes and Sautéed Seasonal Vegetables; and Hawaiian Mango Mouse Cake. Your 5 course gourmet dinner also includes fresh baked Furikake Lavosh, Breadsticks, Coffee and Tea. Special menus featuring Chicken, Fish or Vegetarian Entree area available upon request with 24 hours notice.
- Welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Fun two-hour sunset dinner cruise
- Enjoy Oahu’s largest dinner cruise ship
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Hawaiian entertinement throughout the cruise
- “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Fun audience participation
- Imported & Domestic Cheeses (Brie, Blue Cheese, Port Salut,
Chedder, Swiss, Pepper Jack), Carr’s® Crackers, Fresh Seasonal Tropical
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter & Citrus Ponzu
- Tenderloin of Beef with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho
Russet & Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery® with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh & Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Premium Beverages
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
The Star of Honolulu Three Star Dinner Cruise & Show operates nightly from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8. Departure time is 5:30 p.m. with an approximate return time of 8:00 p.m. Menu varies by season and is subject to change. Children are welcome aboard. Round trip transportation via air conditioned motor-coach is available at additional cost. The Star of Honolulu also offers a wide variety of other Oahu dinner cruises – including everything from an elegant 7 course French dinner to fun, Polynesian-themed dinner cruises -- each designed to create an unforgettable evening during you Oahu vacation.
A fun and romantic Oahu dinner cruise is a great evening activity for your Hawaii vacation. Browse the large selection of Oahu sunset dinner cruises available through Waikiki Tours. For the best availability and lowest prices, purchase this amazing Oahu dinner cruise now through Waikiki Tours.
Celebration Plan - Window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons); minimum of 2 persons.
Reception Plan - Window seating (up to 8 persons),
private table, photo (per person), Lei Cake and 1 bottle of champagne
(per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck