Oahu Dinner Cruise - Star of Honolulu Five Star Dinner Cruise
One of the most romantic and memorable activities for your Oahu vacation is an evening Dinner Cruise on the beautiful blue waters of the Hawaiian seas. Whether enjoying a romantic dinner for two, celebrating a family birthday or other special occasion, or enjoying an upscale night out with your friends, Oahu dinner cruises are a great evening activity for your Hawaii vacation. Experience a luxury Oahu cruise, beautiful Hawaiian sunset, delicious food, and great entertainment on the Oahu dinner cruise of your choosing. You'll also enjoy spectacular sea-side views of Waikiki and Honolulu coastlines on an Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise.
For the ultimate in romance and luxury, the Star of Honolulu Five Star Dinner Cruise offers an amazing gourmet dinner cruise aboard its luxurious 4 deck cruise ship. After arriving via private limousine, you will board the Star of Honolulu for a Captain's Welcome Reception featuring sparkling champagne, fine hors d'oeuvres, and pleasant Hawaiian music. In 2017, enjoy the exclusive Captain's reception and the new "Bon Voyage hula"!
Following your Captains' Reception, enjoy private seating in the elegant Art Deco Super Nova Room for you gourmet, 7-course French style dinner. A live Jazz show provides great entertainment and dancing during your memorable dinner aboard this spectacular cruise ship. The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, restroom facilities, elevators, 4 observation decks with reclining chairs, and much more! Treat yourself to Hawaiian style royal treatment on this fabulous Oahu dinner cruise. Gourmet food, exceptional service and fine entertainment all combine to create a memorable Oahu dinner cruise aboard the Star of Honolulu. Enjoy the sparkling lights of the Oahu coastline and balmy Hawaiian breezes on the unforgettable Star of Honolulu Five Star Dinner Cruise.
Chefs Richard Franco and Adam Gilbert custom design the seasonal menu for this elegant Oahu dinner cruise.
Menu for Five Star Honolulu Dinner Cruise (7-Course Dinner)
- Canapés - Smoked Salmon, Mustard and Chive Spread on Toast, Prosciutto di Parma with Bleu Cheese and Mascarpone Miso Infused Tofu Salad on Red Endive
- Soup - Sweet Potato Coconut Curry Blend, Purple Rice and Basil Oil
- Salad - Wild Arugula, Golden and Red Beets and Big Island Goat Cheese with Cucumbers and Lemon Vanilla Bean Vinaigrette
- Entrée* - Air-Flown Live Butter Poached Maine Lobster - White Bean, Butternut Squash and Kahuku Corn Ragout with Lobster Jus
- Intermezzo - Pineapple Pinot Grigio Sorbetto
- Entrée* - Highest Grade Prime Tenderloin of Beef with Foie Gras - Smoked Bacon Mushroom Medley, Petite Potatoes and Broccoli Rabe with Cabernet Demi Glace and Buerre Rouge
- Dessert - Roasted Apple Vol-Au-Vent - Chai Spiced Pumpkin Puree and Hawaiian Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
- Freshly Baked French Bread and Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR's Original Coffee and Organic Teas
- Hawaiian Bellini and 3 Super Premium Beverages with After Dinner Drink Cart Service (Exotic Cocktails, Top Quality Liquors, including Remy Martin V.S.O.P. and Chivas Regal, Cordials and more)
Please note: Menu changes seasonally.
*Alternative entrées of chicken, fish or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Fish: Baked Salmon with Lemon Dill Butter Sauce
Chicken: Roasted Chicken Breast stuffed with Mushrooms, Spinach and Swiss Cheese
Vegan: Slow Roasted Beet Ravioli with Tofu-Based Filling, Eggplant Moussaka with Kamuela Tomato, Yellow Squash and Zucchini
Please note: Menu changes seasonally. Special menus of chicken, fish or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Highlights of The Star of Honolulu Five Star Dinner Cruise:
- Private round-trip limousine service
- Captain's Reception featuring champagne and hors d’oeuvres
- Private seating in the luxurious Art Deco Super Nova Room
- 7 course French style gourmet dinner
- Live Jazz
- Beautiful sunset and amazing night-time views of the Waikiki and Honolulu coastlines
- Price includes 5 premium cocktails, coffee and tea
Celebration Plan per person - Window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons); minimum of 2 persons.
Reception Plan per person (2014) - Window seating (up to 8 persons), private table, photo (per person), Lei Cake, and bottle of "champagne" (per 2 persons); minimum of 2 persons.
The Star of Honolulu Five Star Sunset Dinner Cruise operates nightly from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8. Departure time is 5:30 p.m. with return time of approximately 8:00 p.m. Menu varies by season and is subject to change. Slacks are required for men, with jackets recommended.
This Oahu dinner cruise is not recommended for children.
The Star of Honolulu offers several other Oahu sunset dinner cruises to choose from – everything from casually elegant buffet dinners to fun, Polynesian themed dinner cruises -- each designed to create an unforgettable evening during you Oahu vacation.
A fun and romantic Oahu dinner cruise is a great evening activity for your Hawaii vacation. Browse the large selection of Oahu sunset dinner cruises available through Waikiki-Tours. For the best availability and lowest prices, purchase this amazing Oahu dinner cruise now through Waikiki-Tours.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck