Oahu Dinner Cruise Star of Honolulu Star Sunset Dinner Cruise & Show
One of the most romantic and memorable activities for your Oahu vacation is an evening Dinner Cruise on the beautiful blue waters off the coast of Oahu. Whether enjoying a romantic dinner for two, celebrating a family birthday or other special occasion, or looking for a classy night out with your friends, Oahu dinner cruises are a great evening activity for your Hawaii vacation. Experience a luxury cruise, a beautiful Hawaiian sunset at sea, delicious food, and great entertainment on an unforgettable Oahu dinner cruise. In addition to lovely Hawaiian sunsets and fabulous food, you'll also enjoy sea-side views of the spectacular coastlines of Honolulu and Waikiki on an Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise.
Menu for Star Sunset Dinner (3-Course Dinner)
- Waipoli Baby Romaine – Kamuela Vine Ripened Tomatoes and Sesame Star Puff Pastry with Papaya Seed Dressing
- Main Entrée of Steamed Canadian Snow Crab Legs and Tenderloin of Beef with Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter and Citrus Ponzu, Housemade Mashed Potatoes and Sautéed Fresh Vegetables
- Macadamia Nut Ice Cream
- Freshly Baked Poi Loaf with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Original Coffee and Tea
- Welcome Mai Tai Cocktail
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck.
Celebration Plan Per Person - Window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons); minimum of 2 persons.
Star of Honolulu Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Parking validation is usually $7.00-$10.00 (Friday fireworks cruise $13.00- $16.00). Parking validation rates subject to change without notice.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
Friday nights the cruise is extended to 8:30 pm for fireworks viewing (Star of Honolulu reserves the right to return early if the fireworks are not up to par).
- Dress Code is Casual.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!