Oahu Dinner Cruise Star of Honolulu Star Sunset Dinner Cruise & Show
All You Can Eat Crab available until 12/7/21!!
One of the most romantic and memorable activities for your Oahu vacation is an evening Dinner Cruise on the beautiful blue waters off the coast of Oahu. Whether enjoying a romantic dinner for two, celebrating a family birthday or other special occasion, or looking for a classy night out with your friends, Oahu dinner cruises are a great evening activity for your Hawaii vacation. Experience a luxury cruise, a beautiful Hawaiian sunset at sea, delicious food, and great entertainment on an unforgettable Oahu dinner cruise. In addition to lovely Hawaiian sunsets and fabulous food, you'll also enjoy sea-side views of the spectacular coastlines of Honolulu and Waikiki on an Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise.
Menu for Star Sunset Dinner (3-Course Dinner)
- Welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Fun two-hour sunset dinner cruise
- Enjoy Oahu’s largest dinner cruise ship
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Hawaiian entertainment throughout the cruise
- “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Dancing and fun audience participation
- Waipoli Baby Romaine, Kamuela Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry, Housemade Papaya Seed Dressing
- Entrée of Canadian Snow Crab Legs & Tenderloin of Beef, Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter, Citrus Ponzu, Housemade Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables
- Macadamia Nut Ice Cream by IL Gelato®
- Freshly Baked Poi Loaf by Elvin’s Bakery® with Butter
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck.
Celebration Plan Per Person - Window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons); minimum of 2 persons.
Star of Honolulu Sunset
All you can eat crab
Waikiki Dinner Cruise
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
- Dress Code is Casual.
- Safe Access Oahu:
Effective September 13, 2021, the Mayor of the City and County of Honolulu mandates that upon check-in, persons show proof of photo identification with:
1. Full vaccination card OR
2. "Negative" or "not-detected" COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry to the premise.
Children under 12 years of age are exempt.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Daily except Friday & Sunday
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!