Oahu Dinner Cruise Star of Honolulu Pacific Star Sunset Dining
Enjoy Ocean View Dining aboard the Star of Honolulu, one of the best Oahu Dinner Cruises! The Star of Honolulu Pacific Star Sunset Dining includes a roast beef buffet dinner plus a live Polynesian show. Experience beautiful sunset views in the midst of a beautiful, tropical backdrop!
Menu for Pacific Star Buffet Dinner
- Alaea Salt Crusted USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef
- Maui Onion Jus Lie
- White Fish with Coconut Curry Sauce
- Baked Misoyaki BBQ Chicken
- Vegetarian Yakisoba
- Steamed White Rice*
- Hawaiian Potato Macaroni Salad
- Sumida Farms Watercress, Tofu & Beansprout Salad*
- Kamuela Tomato* & Japanese Cucumber* Platter
- Big Island Mixed Greens* with Sweet Bread Croutons & Citrus Vinaigrette*
- Homemade Chocolate Brownies
- Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Coconut Cake
- Green Tea Tiramisu
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter*
- Freshly Baked Poi Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery® with Butter
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
* Special vegan selections. Grilled vegan garden patty also available with 24 hours notice.
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck
Star of Honolulu Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Dinner Cruise Parking Validation is usually $7.00-$10.00 (Friday Firework Cruise $13.00- $16.00). Parking Validation rates subject to change without notice.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
Friday nights the cruise is extended to 8:30 pm for fireworks viewing (Star of Honolulu reserves the right to return early if the fireworks are not up to par).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!