Oahu Dinner Cruise Star of Honolulu Pacific Star Sunset Dining
Enjoy Ocean View Dining aboard the Star of Honolulu, one of the best Oahu Dinner Cruises! The Star of Honolulu Pacific Star Sunset Dining includes a roast beef buffet dinner plus a live Polynesian show. Experience beautiful sunset views in the midst of a beautiful, tropical backdrop!
Menu for Pacific Star Buffet Dinner
- Carving Station – Roast Beef with Wasabi Horseradish and Au Jus
- Pacific Rim Cuisine – Chinese Style Steamed Pacific White Fish, Guava BBQ Chicken, Island Style Fried Rice with Pineapple, Stir-Fried Seasonal Vegetables*, Freshly Baked Poi Roll with Butter
- Salad Bar – Big Island Okinawan Sweet Potato Macaroni Salad, Somen Salad, Waimanalo Greens with Citrus Vinaigrette*, Kamuela Tomato and Japanese Cucumber Platter*
- Dessert & Coffee Station – Homemade Chocolate Brownies, Macadamia Nut Cookies, Mango Cheesecake Bites and Coconut Haupia Cake, Fresh Tropical Fruits*
- Freshly Brewed Star’s Original Coffee and Tea
- One Star Signature Mai Tai is served. Additional premium beverages and the Star’s special selection of vintage wine and champagne by the bottle available for purchase.
* Special vegan selections. Grilled vegan garden patty also available with 24 hours notice.
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck
Star of Honolulu Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Dinner Cruise Parking Validation is usually $7.00-$10.00 (Friday Firework Cruise $13.00- $16.00). Parking Validation rates subject to change without notice.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
Friday nights the cruise is extended to 8:30 pm for fireworks viewing (Star of Honolulu reserves the right to return early if the fireworks are not up to par).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!