Makani Kai 30 Minute Pali Makani Oahu Helicopter Tour
The "Pali Makani" helicopter tour offers an spectacular 30 minute ride through the beautiful skies above Oahu. This popular Waikiki helicopter tour provides breathtaking views of both famous historical landmarks and stunning natural wonders of Oahu. The "Pali Makani" Oahu helicopter trip begins along the South coast of Oahu, traveling over Waikiki and Diamond Head Crater. Enjoy spectacular views of Hanauma Bay before venturing up miles of white sandy beaches along Oahu's eastern shoreline. Fly over Ko'oalu Mountain Chain and historical Nu'uana Pali Pass. You'll travel back over the tropical valleys and lush vegetation of Oahu before ending your trip with magnificent views of historic Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial. Be sure to bring your camera! This Waikiki helicopter tour offers excellent photo opportunities -- capture and enjoy panoramic views of beautiful coastline, historic landmarks, and sparkling seas, all on the "Pali Makani" Oahu helicopter tour.
Operated by Makani Kai Helicopters, the "Pali Makani" helicopter tour is great for families, couples and friends. Makani Kai Helicopters prides itself in its commitment to safety. They are proud members of the Tour Operators Program of Safety (TOPS), and adhere to even more rigorous safety standards than those required by the FAA. All Makani Kai helicopter operators are TOPS approved and will ensure your Oahu helicopter tour is safe, professional and enjoyable.
Highlights of the 30 Minute "Pali Makani" Oahu Helicopter Tour
- Keehi Lagoon and historic Honolulu Harbor
- Aloha Tower
- Downtown Honolulu
- Punchbowl, the National Memorial of Cemetery of the Pacific
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Magic Island
- Ala Wai Yacht Harbor
- Waikiki Beach
- Diamond Head Crater
- Oahu's "Gold Coast", home to the most spectacular mansions of Hawaii
- Hanauma Bay
- Sandy Beach and Makapuu Point Lighthouse
- Sea Life Park, filming site of TV's Magnum P.I.
- Mount Olomana
- Historic Nuuanu Pali -- famous battle site of King Kamehameha
- Historic Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri
Makani Kai Helicopters' "Pali Makani" is a 30 minute helicopter tour aboard a Eurocopter A-Star, 6 passenger helicopter. This exciting Waikiki helicopter ride operates daily and is suitable for adults, children and seniors. Children under the age of 2 fly free. Please note that a picture ID is required for security purposes. For the comfort of all passengers, individuals weighing in excess of 250 pounds may be required to buy the seat adjacent to their own. Persons over 300 pounds are required to buy an additional seat on this Oahu helicopter trip. Weight restrictions are determined on a per flight basis.
A Waikiki Helicopter Tour is an amazing opportunity to experience Hawaii's spectacular natural beauty in a way like no other -- from air! Enjoy unparalleled views of Oahu's amazing mountains and beaches, lush vegetation, magnificent waterfalls, and sparkling seas on a safe and exciting Oahu helicopter ride. For a truly unforgettable adventure during your Waikiki vacation, don't miss the chance to embark on a thrilling and awe-inspiring Waikiki helicopter ride!
Waikiki-Tours offers a wide variety of the best Oahu helicopter tours. Browse our large selection to find the perfect Waikiki helicopter trip suited to your vacation. For the best availability and seating, and guaranteed lowest prices, book your Oahu helicopter ride now through Waikiki-Tours.
- Where and When:
- Morning: Departure between 9:00 am & 11:00 am
Mid-day: Departure between 12:00 pm & 2:00 pm
Afternoon: Departure after 2:00 pm
Complimentary roundtrip transportation from Waikiki area hotels is available. Please select the transportation option at time of booking to request it. The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher.
If you are driving to the airport yourself, check in 30 minutes prior to your departure time at Honolulu International Airport, 130 Iolana Place, Honolulu, HI 96819
- Passengers weighing over 250 pounds (113 kg) may be charged an additional fee equal to one half the tour cost. Passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) may be charged for an additional seat.
First Class seating is only sold in pairs (2 seats must be purchased). An individual First Class passenger's weight must not exceed 180 lbs (81 kg). The combined weight of two First Class passengers must not exceed 345 lbs (156 kg).
Children under the age of 2 years fly free and must sit on adult's lap.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Magnum Helicopters
- 6 passengers
- The Eurocopter AS350 (A-Star) allows passengers to relax and enjoy a comfortable ride with a spectacular view. This aircraft was designed expressly for touring, with a spacious, wide open, air-conditioned cabin, Bose noise canceling headsets, two-way communication between passengers and pilot, extra windows for premium viewing, and a DVD recording system to provide a memorable souvenir of the helicopter tour.