Makani Kai Helicopters 60 Minute Ali'i Sacred Falls Flight
The "Ali'i Sacred Falls Flight" helicopter tour offers an spectacular 60 minute ride through the beautiful skies above Oahu. This Waikiki helicopter tour is the most comprehensive tour of Oahu, providing breathtaking views of famous historical landmarks, beautiful bays and coastlines, lush rainforests, and the amazing 1000 feet high Sacred Falls waterfall. Your "Ali'i Sacred Falls Flight" adventure begins as you circle over the beautiful shoreline of Waikiki and Diamond Head Crater. Enjoy bird’s eye views of Hanauma Bay Marine Sanctuary, dramatic Makapu’u Point, and the colorful coral reefs of Kaneohe Bay. Your journey continues above Chinaman’s Hat and the uninhabited valleys of the Ko’olau Mountain Range before reaching the spectacular 1000 feet cascading Sacred Falls waterfall. But the tour doesn't stop there -- this extended Oahu helicopter then takes you to Oahu’s North Shore, home to world famous surfing breaks. Your adventure then continues on through picturesque Waimea Falls Park, and the many historic sites located in the lush Central Plains of Oahu. Finally, your tour ends with an unforgettable panoramic vista of Pearl Harbor.
Operated by Makani Kai Helicopters, the "Ali'i Sacred Falls Flight" 1 hour Oahu helicopter tour is great for families, couples and friends. Makani Kai Helicopters prides itself in its commitment to safety. They are proud members of the Tour Operators Program of Safety (TOPS), and adhere to even more rigorous safety standards than those required by the FAA. All Makani Kai helicopter operators are TOPS approved and will ensure your Waikiki helicopter tour is safe, professional and fun.
Highlights of the 60 Minute "Ali'i Sacred Falls Flight" Helicopter Tour
- Keehi Lagoon and Honolulu Harbor
- Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head Crater
- Aloha Tower and Ala Moana Beach Park
- Magic Island
- Hanauma Bay Marine Sanctuary (formerly a volcanic crater)
- Halona Blowhole, Sandy Beach, and Sea Life Park
- Makapu'u Point
- Waimanalo Beach
- Coral Formations of Kaneohe Bay and the distinctive Chinaman's Hat
- "Jurassic Park" Valley
- **Spectacular 1000 Feet Sacred Falls Waterfall**
- Polynesian Culture Center and Laie Morman Temple
- Turtle Bay
- Kahuku Point
- Oahu's North Shore with world-famous surf breaks including Pipeline, Waimea Bay and Sunset Beach
- World's Largest Agricultural Maze at the Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Historic "Birthing Stones" site of Hawaiian royalty
- Pearl Harbor
Makani Kai Helicopters' "Pali Makani" is a 60 minute helicopter tour aboard a Eurocopter A-Star, 6 passenger helicopter. This unforgettable Waikiki helicopter ride operates daily and is suitable for adults, children and seniors. Children under the age of 2 fly free. Please note a picture ID is required for security purposes. For the comfort of all passengers, individuals weighing in excess of 250 pounds may required to buy the seat adjacent to their own. Persons over 300 pounds are required to buy an additional seat on this Oahu helicopter trip. Weight restrictions are determined on a per flight basis.
A Waikiki Helicopter Tour is an amazing opportunity to experience Hawaii's spectacular natural beauty in a way like no other -- from air! Enjoy unparalleled views of Oahu's amazing mountains and coastlines, lush rainforests, magnificent waterfalls, and sparkling seas on a safe and exciting Oahu helicopter ride. For a truly unforgettable adventure during your Hawaii vacation, don't miss the chance to embark on a thrilling and awe-inspiring Waikiki helicopter ride!
Waikiki-Tours offers a wide variety of the best Oahu helicopter tours. Browse our large selection to find the perfect Waikiki helicopter trip suited to your vacation. For the best availability and seating, and guaranteed lowest prices, book your Oahu helicopter ride now through Waikiki-Tours.
- Where and When:
- Morning: Departure between 9:00 am & 11:00 am
Mid-day: Departure between 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm
Afternoon: Departure between 2:00 pm & 3:00 pm
Complimentary roundtrip transportation from Waikiki area hotels is available. Please select the transportation option at time of booking to request it. The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher.
If you are driving to the airport yourself, check in 30 minutes prior to your departure time at Honolulu International Airport, 130 Iolana Place, Honolulu, HI 96819
- Passengers weighing over 250 pounds (113 kg) may be charged an additional fee equal to one half the tour cost. Passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) may be charged for an additional seat.
First Class seating is only sold in pairs (2 seats must be purchased). An individual First Class passenger's weight must not exceed 180 lbs (81 kg). The combined weight of two First Class passengers must not exceed 345 lbs (156 kg).
Children under the age of 2 years fly free and must sit on adult's lap.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Magnum Helicopters
- 6 passengers
- The Eurocopter AS350 (A-Star) allows passengers to relax and enjoy a comfortable ride with a spectacular view. This aircraft was designed expressly for touring, with a spacious, wide open, air-conditioned cabin, Bose noise canceling headsets, two-way communication between passengers and pilot, extra windows for premium viewing, and a DVD recording system to provide a memorable souvenir of the helicopter tour.