Oahu Hawaii Jet Ski Rentals
Experience the beautiful seas of Oahu on an exciting Waikiki Jet Skiing Trip by Sea Breeze Jet Ski Rentals. Sea Breeze Jet Ski Rentals not only provides top-of-the-line jet skis and all necessary equipment, but also takes you via its luxury transfer barge to the best possible Waikiki jet skiing locale -- the spectacular water-sporting mecca of Oahu's Maunalua Bay. Jet Skiing in Waikiki is one of the most popular Hawaii vacation activities. Whether you are a novice or seasoned jet skier, look no further than Sea Breeze Jet Ski Rentals to provide you with the most amazing Waikiki jet ski ride!
Sea Breeze Jet Ski Rentals uses state-of-the-art 2006 Yamaha VX110 4-stroke Wave Runner jet skis. This Oahu jet skiing adventure begins with an instructional safety briefing, followed by a scenic ride aboard Sea Breeze's 100-passenger jet ski barge to your launch point in Maunalua Bay. Spend 30 minutes enjoying the rush and thrill of Waikiki jet skiing in the sparkling waters of Oahu's Maunalua Bay. While jet-skiing in these beautiful Oahu waters, you'll also enjoy spectacular views of the Koolau Mountains that frame Maunalua Bay.
See Breeze Jet Ski Rentals' number one goal is safety. All Oahu jet skiing is done in a protected riding area in the beautiful Maunalua Bay. Sea Breeze Jet Ski Rentals is proud to feature its new 100-passenger jet ski barge complete with shaded seating area and cubicles for storage of personal items. Enjoy a scenic and comfortable ride to and from Maunalua Bay, along with the convenience of safely storing your personal effects while you embark on this Waikiki jet skiing adventure.
Don't forget your camera! This fun-filled Waikiki jet skiing trip offers enjoy great views of the Hawaii Kai coastlines and Koolau Mountain Range. Sea Breeze's Maunalua Bay Jet Ski trip operates Monday through Friday (excluding major holidays). Participants must be 16 years of age to operate a jet ski on this Waikiki jet skiing trip. There is a 60 lb minimum weight requirement for passengers to ride on the back. Pregnant women may not participate in this Oahu jet skiing trip.
Waikiki-Tours offers a wide selection of Oahu water sport activities. Choose from our many fishing, boating and Waikiki water sport activities in designing your perfect Hawaii vacation. For the best availability and lowest prices, book your Sea Breeze Maunalua Bay Jet Skiing Trip, plus all your other Waikiki vacation activities, through Waikiki-Tours!
- Have a fun time jet skiing in scenic Maunalua Bay
- State-of-the-art Yamaha VX110 personal watercraft (jet ski)
- Jet skis are launched from an activities barge, complete with shade, a seating area and cubicles to store personal items
- Great photo opportunities of the Hawaii Kai coastline, the Ko'olau Mountain Range and protected Maunalua Bay
Family members or friends who would like to come along but not participate in parasailing can come along as a Observer.
- Where and When:
- Departs from Hawaii Kai Center
A fuel surcharge is collected from every customer upon check-in. The fuel surcharge is currently $3.00/person per activity. This surcharge will change as fuel prices change.
- The current fuel situation dictates that we implement a fuel surcharge of $3.00 per person per activity. We will collect this surcharge when the guest checks in at our office.
- Participants must be 16 years of age to drive a jet ski and a minimum of 60 pounds to ride on the back.
Pregnant women may not participate.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday (except holidays)
- Sea Breeze Water Sports
- State-of-the-art 2006 Yamaha VX110 4-stroke wave runner style skis