Oahu Luau Polynesian Cultural Center - General Admission Packages
The Polynesian Cultural Center is the premier center of Polynesian cultural demonstrations and activities. You'll find 7 villages of Polynesia with demonstrations and activities reflecting each island at the Polynesian Cultural Center You could spend all day entertained here.
The Polynesian Cultural Center actually offers a variety of packages to fit the various schedules of visitors.
Islands of Polynesia
- General Admission to the 6 Islands of Polynesia
- Note: Transportation not available for this package
- Day admission to the park and all 6 island villages (12:00 pm to 6:00 pm)
- Hands-on activities – explore each island’s unique culture, watch
or take part in games of skill, canoe paddling, cooking and much more
- Canoe ride through the park and across magnificent lagoon
- Laie & Temple Visitors Center Tour – take a spin around the
beautiful BYU-Hawaii campus and stop at historic Laie Temple
- Where and When:
- Islands of Polynesia
Check in at or after 12:00 pm. Waikiki roundtrip transportation not available for this package.
Located in Laie at 55-370 Kamehameha Hwy.
- If driving there is an $8 parking fee per vehicle paid directly to Polynesian Cultural Center.
- No alcohol policy: Due to the Polynesian Cultural Center being a family attraction which is closely associated to and predominantly an employer of college students, alcohol is not served or allowed to be consumed anywhere on the premises.
Designated smoking areas are available.
Flash photography is not permitted during the evening show performance.
If driving there is a parking fee per vehicle paid directly to Polynesian Cultural Center.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Open daily, except Sundays, Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day
- Polynesian Cultural Center