Oahu Luau Polynesian Cultural Center - All Day Packages
Call in regards to multi-activity bookings!
Polynesian Cultural Center All Day Packages
If you don't find what you're looking for on these All Day Packages, then try checking out the General Admission Packages .
Oahu's world-famous Polynesian Cultural Center offers an authentic Alii Luau that will entertain, inspire, and delight guests of all ages. But that’s not all! Guests can customize their visit to the enchanting Polynesian Culture Center by choosing from several different Waikiki Luau packages, buffet dinners, entertainment shows and cultural exhibits to design their own perfect Waikiki Luau experience. No Waikiki vacation is complete without experiencing the energy, excitement and fun of an authentic Hawaiian Luau. Immerse yourself in the culture and vitality of Hawaii with one of the Polynesian Cultural Center's unforgettable Alii Luau or Samoan Village Luau Packages. Guests can also choose from several other packages that include cultural exhibits, tours, shows and dining options.
Option 1: Polynesian Cultural Center Ali'i Luau Package
The Polynesian Cultural Center's Alii Luau is an authentic Hawaiian Luau offered at a great value. Experience Hawaii's enchanting and mystical culture and history at its essence with this amazing Waikiki Luau! The POLYNESIAN CULTURAL CENTER ALII LUAU PACKAGE includes:
- Day admission to the park and all 6 island villages, activities and IMAX Theater
- Includes Pageant of the Long Canoes show at 2:30 pm and optional canoe ride through the park
- Authentic & award-winning Ali'i Luau buffet dinner start time may vary – flower
lei with dinner and entertainment
- Ha: Breath of Life evening show – Ali'i Luau level seating (wing stage front & center stage back)
In addition to full participation in the Alii Luau, this package also includes access to the complete Polynesian Cultural Center experience: Guests can visit the Center's seven traditional Polynesian village, watch the “Rainbows of Paradise” canoe pageant, watch an IMAX™ Theater screening, and enjoy access to lower-level seating for the spectacular "Ha: Breath of Life" evening entertainment show.
Option 2: Polynesian Cultural Center Ambassador &Ali'i Luau Package
The Polynesian Cultural Center AMBASSADOR & ALI'I LUAU PACKAGE includes full participation in the amazing and enchanting Alii Luau, in addition to the following:
• Guided Tour and admission to the Island Nations of Polynesia -- explore the history and culture of Samoa, Aotearoa (New Zealand), Fiji, Hawaii, the Marquesas, Tahiti, Tonga, Rapa Nui (Easter Island), and the 1850s Mission Complex.• Canoe Tour of the Islands
• "Rainbows of Paradise" -- Hawaii's only waterborne Canoe Pageant
• Guided Laie Tour, including stops at Brigham Young University Hawaii and the Hawaii Temple Visitors Center.
• Choice of IMAX™ film screening
• Premium seating at the "Ha: Breath of Life" evening show spectacular
• Pineapple Deelite Dessert during the show intermission.
• Souvenir Video and Program.
The Ambassador & Ali'i Luau Package includes the Ali'i Luau all-you-can-eat traditional Hawaiian dinner buffet and entertainment from 5:15-6:30 p.m. (guests should arrive no later than 5:00 p.m. for the best seating).
The number of Ambassador evening show seats and service is limited. Please book your reservations early, especially during peak seasons (June-August and December-January).
Option 3: Polynesian Cultural Center Super Ambassador Package
The Polynesian Cultural Center's Super Ambassador Package offers the highest level of service and quality available for your Polynesian Cultural Center visit, and includes VIP seating for the evening entertainment show, back stage tours, and full access into the Center's many amazing and educational tours and exhibits . The Polynesian Cultural Center SUPER AMBASSADOR PACKAGE includes the following:
• Traditional Kukui Nut Lei Greeting
• Personalized guided tour and admission to The Island Nations of Polynesia — Samoa, Aotearoa (New Zealand), Fiji, Hawaii, the Marquesas, Tahiti, Tonga, Rapa Nui (Easter Island) exhibit and the 1850s Mission Complex.
• Reserved seating at all island demonstrations.
• Special canoe tour of the islands.
• Reserved seating at "Rainbows of Paradise" - Hawaii's only waterborne canoe pageant
• Laie Tour, which includes stops at Brigham Young University Hawaii and the Hawaii Temple Visitors Center.
• Reserved seating at your choice of IMAX™ films
• Alii Luau Dinner.
• V.I.P. (first-row center) seating at the amazing evening show spectacular "Ha: Breath of Life"
• Pre-show backstage V.I.P. tour
• Pineapple Deelite Dessert during the evening show intermission
• Souvenir Video and Program.
The Super Ambassador Package is a great way to experience all the culture, entertainment, and phenomenal tours offered by the Polynesian Cultural Center while enjoying first-class VIP treatment with the best seating available! VIP seating for the Super Ambassador Package is very limited, so please book your reservations early through Waikiki-Tours, especially during peak seasons (June-August and December-January).
Option 4: Polynesian Cultural Center Ambassador & Prime Dining Package
The Polynesia Cultural Center Ambassador & Prime Dining Package provides guests full access to the many tours, shows and cultural exhibits offered by the Center during one fun-filled and exciting day. The AMBASSADOR & PRIME DINING PACKAGE also includes upgraded amenities and extra personal service to make your visit to the Polynesian Cultural Center even more special.
The Polynesian Cultural Center Ambassador & Prime Dining Package includes:
• Lei Greeting upon arrival
• Guided tour and admission The Island Nations of Polynesia — Samoa, Aotearoa (New Zealand), Fiji, Hawaii, the Marquesas, Tahiti, Tonga, Rapa Nui (Easter Island) exhibit and the 1850s Mission Complex
• Canoe Tour of the islands
• "Rainbows of Paradise" -- Hawaii's only waterborne canoe pageant.
• The Laie Tour, including stops at Brigham Young University Hawaii and the Hawaii Temple Visitors Center.
• An IMAX™ film
• The Ambassador Buffet
• Premium seating at Hawaii's award winning "Ha: Breath of Life" spectacular evening show
• Pineapple Deelite Dessert during show intermission
• Souvenir Video and Program.
The number of Ambassador evening show seats and service is limited. Please book your reservations for the Polynesian Cultural Center Ambassador Package early through Waikiki-Tours to ensure the most flexibility and best seating, especially during peak seasons (June-August and December-January)
Guests can choose from several different casual to fine style dining options at the Cultural Center.
For the best availability and lowest prices, reserve your tickets to the Polynesian Cultural Center's Alii Luau or any of their other amazing tour and dinner packages through Waikiki Tours. Browse Waikiki-Tours’ wide selection of Waikiki Luaus and other vacation activities to plan your perfect Oahu vacation. Waikiki Tours prides itself on professional customer service and the lowest prices on the web!