Sea Life Park - Admission Ticket
Sea Life Park is Hawaii's premier aquatic park. Located at Oahu's Makapuu Beach, Sea Life Park is a world-class aquatic experience featuring Waikiki dolphin swims, sea lion encounters, Hawaiian ray encounters, dancing penguins and much more! This Waikiki amusement park allows guests to interact with exotic sea life and animals in a fun and beautiful natural setting.
Sea Life Park is located north of beautiful Hanauma Bay and boasts colorful natural reefs, sparkling lagoons and pools, and an open-air theater. Located just 15 miles from Waikiki, the park also provides beautiful views of Makapuu Beach and the majestic Koolau Mountain Range.
Top Attractions at Oahu's Sea Life Park (all included with park admission):
- Dolphin Cove Show: Watch dolphins jump, dive, flip and swim in the park's open air theater
- Penguin Habitat: Home to 11 adorable penguins
- Hawaiian Ocean Theater: A spectacular show featuring dolphins, penguins and sea lions
- Hawaiian Reef Aquarium: Home to over 30 reef species including sharks, stingrays, and colorful tropical fish
- Kolole Kai Sea Lion Show
- Pirate's Lagoon play area for children featuring playground, water, and a miniature maze
- Beautiful Seabird Sanctuary
- Daily Sea Turtle Feeding
Visitors to Sea Life Park also enjoy access to the Sea Life Cafe restaurant, numerous snack bars, lockers, gift shop, restrooms, dressing rooms and spacious parking.
- Where and When:
- Sea Life Park Hours:
January to May & September 4th to December - 9:30 am 4:00 pm
June to September 3rd - 9:30 am 4:30 pm
Sea Life Park, 41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, HI 96795
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs. If you require an ADA lift bus, we do require at least 48 hours notice to secure availability.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Open daily
- Sea Life Park