SeaBreeze Watersports Wake Boarding
Wakeboarding is an exciting new watersport developed in the 1980s that combines water skiing, surfing and snowboarding techniques into one thrilling Waikiki water sport great for all ages! Your professional guide will provide basic instruction, before taking you out on your fun-filled Waikiki wakeboarding adventure. On this Waikiki wakeboarding trip, riders are towed behind a motorboat, typically at speeds of 15-25 mph depending on skill level and water conditions. Try your hand at popular wakeboarding techniques such as edging, sliders and jumps while wakeboarding in Waikiki!
Offered by Sea Breeze Watersports, this Waikiki vacation activity is safe, popular and easy to learn. Sea Breeze Watersports uses Nautique motorboats for Waikiki wakeboarding. This Waikiki watersport activity is open daily and available to guests over the age of 12.
Sea Breeze Watersports was founded in 1986 and prides itself as the largest and most experienced water sports company in Hawaii, providing safe and thrilling water sports adventures with state of the art equipment. Sea Breeze Watersports also boasts its own digital media studio -- each guest gets equipped with a media chip, allowing our staff to snap pictures as you participate in the watersport adventure of your choice. When you return back from your trip, you can view and purchase pictures of your exciting Waikiki wakeboarding trip!
Waikiki Tours offers a wide range of exciting Oahu water sports for your Hawaii vacation. Browse our wide range of Waikiki watersports and other exciting vacation activities to plan your perfect Oahu vacation. For the best availability and lowest prices , book your Waikiki wakeboarding adventure, plus all your other Oahu vacation activities, through Waikiki Tours!
Duration: 20 minutes
- Have a fun time wake boarding in scenic Maunalua Bay
- Great photo opportunities of the Hawaii Kai coastline, the Ko'olau Mountain Range and protected Maunalua Bay
- Free roundtrip transportation with pick-up from Waikiki hotels
- Where and When:
- Departs from Hawaii Kai Center.
A fuel surcharge is collected from every customer upon check in. The fuel surcharge is currently $3.00/person per activity. This surcharge will change as fuel prices change.
- A fuel surcharge is collected from each customer when they check in. The fuel surcharge is currently $3.00/person per activity. As fuel prices change this surcharge will change. Please bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Participants must be at least 12 years old.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Sea Breeze Water Sports