Oahu Parasailing - Sea Breeze Watersports
No Hawaii vacation is complete without an amazing parasailing trip above the beautiful sparkling seas of Oahu! Enjoy birds-eye views and experience Waikiki in way like no other as you and a friend soar above the beautiful beaches of Waikiki on a safe and exciting parasail. Sea Breeze Watersports is Hawaii’s #1 provider of Parasailing in Waikiki. This Waikiki parasailing trip launches at the beautiful Maunalua Bay, and offers spectacular views of the Kai Coastline and Koolau Mountains. All Waikiki parasailing is done from a KrantzKraft ocean vessels that are factory designed and U.S. patented exclusively for commercial parasailing.
Sea Breeze Watersports #1 goal is safety. Launch and recovery of the parasailor takes place directly from the boat itself, which is the safest and most popular method of parasailing. Each Waikiki parasailing boat accommodates up to 6 passengers. All parasailing flights are tandem – so be sure to bring a friend!
Highlights of Sea Breeze Watersports Parasailing Adventure:
- Safety briefing and scenic boat ride aboard a transfer vessel to your ocean launch point in Maunalua Bay
- Total time of up to 1 hour on the water and an unforgettable 8-10 minute flight
- Digital media photo service available for all participants
- Amazing photo opportunities of ocean, coastline and mountains
- Wear your swimsuit, as all participants will enjoy a dip in the tropical Hawaiian waters!
Sea Breeze Watersports offers parasailing in Waikiki daily, departing from the Hawaii Kai Center. Total activity time including transportation is approximately 3 ½ hours. Local hotel pick-up begins at 8:00 a.m. This Waikiki parasailing trip has a minimum weight requirement of 60 pounds.
Sea Breeze Watersports was founded in 1986 and prides itself as the largest and most experienced water sports company in Hawaii, providing safe and thrilling water sports adventures with state of the art equipment. Sea Breeze Watersports also boasts its own digital media studio -- each guest gets equipped with a media chip, allowing our staff to snap pictures as you participate in the watersport adventure of your choice. When you return back from your trip, you can view and purchase pictures of your exciting Waikiki parasailing trip!
Waikiki-Tours offers a wide range of exciting Oahu water sports for your Hawaii vacation. Browse our wide range of Waikiki watersports and other exciting vacation activities to plan your perfect Oahu vacation. For the best availability and lowest prices , book your Waikiki parasailing adventure, plus all your other Oahu vacation activities, through Waikiki Tours!
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
8:00 am, 9:00 am, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm
Check in at SeaBreeze Watersports (H2O Sports Hawaii), 377 Keahole St E103, Honolulu, HI 96825 View Map
- A fuel surcharge is collected from each customer when checking in. The fuel surcharge is currently $3.00/person per activity. As fuel prices change this surcharge will change. Please bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Min Weight: 60 lbs
Max Weight per Person: 275 lbs
Max Weight per 2 People: 500 lbs
Pregnant women may not participate. All flights are tandem with two or three participants.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday
- Sea Breeze Water Sports
- Maximum of 6 passengers on the boat
- KrantzKraft fleet of ocean vessels that are factory designed and U.S. patented exclusively for commercial parasailing.