Pearl Harbor Tours - Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial and Punchbowl Tour
The Arizona Memorial was closed in late May due
to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing repair job that
currently does not have a scheduled completion date. During this time,
depending on availability and time it may be possible for the tour to
take the navy launch around the harbor without landing at the Arizona
Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona Memorial is
reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
Visit one of the most significant sites of US and World history with a scenic, narrated tour of Pearl Harbor. This Waikiki Pearl Harbor Tour includes a visit to Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial, and Punchbowl National Cemetery. At the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center, guests will enjoy an excellent film of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack, browse through fascinating displays, and then board the Navy launch for a trip to the USS Arizona Memorial. Once aboard the Arizona Memorial, guests can relive the moment in history that thrust the U.S. into World War II. Following their trip to the USS Arizona Memorial, guests will then enjoy a scenic and fully narrated drive through the serene Punchbowl National Cemetery. Guests can take in this historic cemetery’s meticulously landscaped acres, which include the Courts of the Missing, the Chapel, and finely-detailed mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters of action in World War II and Korea. This Waikiki Pearl Harbor tour also includes elements of Hawaiian and Polynesian culture with stops at Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha statue, and the Mission House Museum.
Guests of all ages will love this educational and fun Waikiki Pearl Harbor Tour that also combines the best Pearl Harbor sites with interesting Hawaiian and Polynesian cultural stops. Highlights of the Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial and Punchbowl Tour
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour
- City sights include: Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue, Kawaiahao Church, Hawaii State Library, Honolulu Hale and Mission Houses
Waikiki Tours offers several different Waikiki Pearl Harbor Tours. For the best availability and lowest prices, book your Waikiki Pearl Harbor Tour through Waikiki Tours!
- Where and When:
- Tour leaves Waikiki 9:00-9:15 am and returns approximately 2:30-3:00 pm.
Hotel pick-up and return available from most Waikiki hotels.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial.
Visitors may not carry any concealing items. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Arizona Memorial closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. If it is still closed by your activity date, there will not be a visit to the Arizona Memorial or viewing of the documentary.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates Sunday - Friday except Christmas, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Pearl Harbor Day (Dec 7).
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- A great air conditioned Tour Bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours