Pearl Harbor Tours - USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor
During this Waikiki Pearl Harbor Tour, guests will enjoy a fully narrated, educational tour of Pearl Harbor, with stops aboard the USS Missouri and the USS Arizona Memorial, plus much more! This Waikiki Pearl Harbor tour begins with a visit to the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, as well as the site of the signing of the Japanese surrender on board the USS Missouri. After seeing numerous well-preserved WWII relics on display at the USS Arizona Visitor Center, guests will board the Navy launch and cross Pearl Harbor before landing at the USS Arizona Memorial. You will then take a trip aboard the USS Missouri -- the world’s most famous battleship that has served from WWII to Desert Storm. Aboard this famous site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allied Forces, guests will follow General Douglas MacArthur’s exact footsteps. It was aboard the USS Missouri that peace was restored to the world and the conflict that took over 55 million lives was over. Guests will learn in detail about the attack sustained by The USS Missouri in 1945 off the coast of Okinawa, Japan and can peer into the Massive 16" Guns that hurl 2,900 pound projections over 20 miles with pin point accuracy. Finally, guests will enjoy a scenic Oahu land tour of Iolani Palace -- the only royal palace on American soil -- and other historic Hawaiian and Polynesian sights in downtown Honolulu including Kawaiahao Church, the State Library and Archives, the famous statue of King Kamehameha the Great, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. Guests will also get the chance to honor the heroes of WWII at Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Court of the Missing. Guests of all ages will love this educational and fun Waikiki Pearl Harbor Tour.
Highlights of the Pearl Harbor, USS Missouri, and Arizona Memorial Tour: • Visit the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center where guests can see well-preserved war relics and artifacts from the famous Pearl Harbor attack • Ride across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial aboard the Navy launch • Tour the USS Missouri – site of the Japanese surrender to the Allies in 1945. • Stand on the surrender deck of the USS Missouri and even recreate the exact footsteps of General Douglas MacArthur from the historic surrender day • Scenic, narrated drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and the Court of The Missing • Narrated drive through downtown Honolulu, with stops at culturally significant sites such as Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, the statue of King Kamehameha the Great, and Mission Houses Museum • This Pearl Harbor Tour is fully narrated by state-certified tour guides
This Waikiki Pearl Harbor Tour is a full day event with free round trip transportation from your local Waikiki hotel. Guests of all ages will enjoy this fun and educational Pearl Harbor Tour. Waikiki Tours offers several different Waikiki Pearl Harbor Tours. For the best availability and lowest prices, book your Waikiki Pearl Harbor Tour through Waikiki Tours!
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour
- King Kamehameha Statue – come face to face with the great Hawaiian warrior-king who united the Hawaiian Islands
- Iolani Palace – only royal palace in the United States
- Kawaiahao Church – built between 1836 and 1842 of some 14,000 thousand-pound slabs of coral rock
- Mission Houses – see three restored missionary houses, two of which are the oldest houses in Hawaii
- Where and When:
- Free pick-up from your hotel.
This tour departs Waikiki at 6:30-6:50 am and returns at approximately 2:30 pm.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial. Visitors may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee. Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Sunday - Friday
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours