Dolphin Snorkel Sail by Hawaii Nautical
Come aboard the Ko Nau Lani and sail along Oahu's beautiful West Coast. Look for turtles, dolphins, and other marine life while enjoying the sun and coast. The vessel will stop at a calm location home to tropical fish and corals for a bit of snorkeling.
Hawaii Nautical provides a delicious continental style breakfast and hot buffett lunch along with unlimited non-alcoholic beverages. Two bar drink tickets are included for adults.
- Sail along Oahu’s scenic west shore, which is much less developed than the rest of the island
- Scenic views of verdant valleys and lush mountains
- Snorkel in crystal clear water
- Plenty of great photo opportunities above and below the water’s surface
- All cruises are barefoot, footwear will be collected and secured until return.
- Where and When:
- Departs at 9:00 am. Returns at 12:00 pm.
Departs from Waianae Boat Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792 View Map
Getting to Waianae Boat Harbor:
Waikiki Roundtrip Transportation Add-on: This option includes roundtrip transportation from Waikiki hotels to Waianae Boat Harbor.
Ko Olina Roundtrip Transportation Add-on: Shuttle departs at 8:15 am from Disney Aulani Resort, Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club, J.W. Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa at Ko Olina and Beach Villas at Ko Olina.
Drive Out: If you plan to drive out yourself, please check in at Waianae Boat Harbor at 8:30 am.
- FREE DOLPHIN RERIDE TERMS: Rerides only, no refunds. Reride is for 1 return trip per 1 original paid trip. Reride shuttle from Waikiki not included, just $30 shuttle fare portion due. No charge for reride Ko Olina shuttle.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily, except Wednesdays
- Hawaii Nautical
- 80 passengers
- The brand new Ko Nau Lani is a 65-foot sailing catamaran with an 80-passenger capacity. It has two restrooms, a shower and tables inside and outside. The vessel is also equipped with AEDs, oxygen and other resources.