Star of Honolulu Dolphin Watch
As you view a breathtaking backdrop of the Wai’anea mountain range, you will relax for a full day of dolphin watching in Hawaii and Oahu snorkeling. The wild Spinner Dolphins is mostly what you will be viewing in the morning. You will later enjoy a delicious prepared lunch by Star of Honolulu (if you choose the lunch option).
The Gourmet lunch option includes premium hamburgers freshly grilled onboard, freshly baked taro or Kaiser Buns. Gourmet fixings such as, grilled pineapple, avocado, Kula lettuce, an assortment of cheeses, Kamuela vine ripened tomatoes, purple onions, teriyaki sauce, tomato sauce, spicy bbq sauce, trio of chips and chocolate brownies. All you can drink fruit punch provided, and additional beverages available for purchase. Vegetarian menu available with 24 hours notice.
12:00pm - 3:00 pm, NO SNORKELING (cruise only does not include optional West Oahu tour)
- Where and When:
- Tour from Waikiki is 5.5 hours (7:30 am to 1:00 pm); tour from Ko Olina is 3 hours (9:00 am to 12:00 pm). Cruise is 2 hours from 9:30 am to 11:30 am.
Departs from Wai'anae Boat Harbor, located at 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Wai'anae, HI 96792. View Map
For those arriving via own transportation, please check in 15 minutes prior to departure at the Dolphin Star.
- Vegetarian menu available with 24 hours notice.
- This vessel is not wheelchair accessible. There is no storage at the docks for wheelchairs.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily, except Thanksgiving, December 13, Christmas Day & New Year's Day
- Star of Honolulu
- 149 passengers
- The Dolphin Star is a two-deck catamaran, built for eco-friendly dolphin watching in Hawaii! It features an onboard restroom and a 360 observation deck.