Star of Honolulu Dolphin Watch
As you view a breathtaking backdrop of the Wai’anea mountain range, you will relax for a full day of dolphin watching in Hawaii and Oahu snorkeling. The wild Spinner Dolphins is mostly what you will be viewing in the morning. You will later enjoy a delicious prepared lunch by Star of Honolulu (if you choose the lunch option).
The Gourmet lunch option includes premium hamburgers freshly grilled onboard, freshly baked taro or Kaiser Buns. Gourmet fixings such as, grilled pineapple, avocado, Kula lettuce, an assortment of cheeses, Kamuela vine ripened tomatoes, purple onions, teriyaki sauce, tomato sauce, spicy bbq sauce, trio of chips and chocolate brownies. All you can drink fruit punch provided, and additional beverages available for purchase. Vegetarian menu available with 24 hours notice.
12:00pm - 3:00 pm, NO SNORKELING (cruise only does not include optional West Oahu tour)
- Where and When:
- Cruise time: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Departs from Wai'anae Boat Harbor, located at 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Wai'anae, HI 96792.
For those arriving via own transportation, please check in 15 minutes prior to departure at the Dolphin Star.
If you select roundtrip transportation from Waikiki, the exact hotel pick-up time will be emailed with your confirmation.
- Vegetarian menu available with 24 hours notice.
- This vessel is not wheelchair accessible. There is no storage at the docks for wheelchairs.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
- Star of Honolulu
- 149 passengers
- The Dolphin Star is a two-deck catamaran, built for eco-friendly dolphin watching in Hawaii! It features an onboard restroom and a 360 observation deck.