Oahu Hawaii Captain Bob's Picnic Sail
Captain Bob’s Picnic & Snorkel Cruise provides a full day of sailing, snorkeling, swimming, sightseeing and fun in Oahu’s beautiful and enchanting Kaneohe Bay. Enjoy some of the best snorkeling in the world along with an exciting ride aboard a 42’ Power Catamaran on this amazing Waikiki sailing and snorkeling trip! Guests will board the beautiful 42’ “Barefoot 1” Power Catamaran for a cruise to world-famous Kaneohe Bay, home to 56 shallow coral reefs, endangered Green Sea Turtles, and over 2000 species of tropical fish and other marine life. Guests will have hours to swim, snorkel, or just relax on the Catamaran sailboat in beautiful Kaneohe Bay. As the Barefoot 1 anchors at one of Kaneohe Bay’s many sandbars, guests can even play water volleyball or stay on board enjoy scenic views from Barefoot 1’s 4’x2’ glass bottom viewing box.
After a delicious barbecue lunch, this Waikiki snorkeling adventure continues with a trip out to a pristine coral reef for even more snorkeling. Guests can feed the tropical fish and see thousands of species of live coral up close and personal.
Kaneohe Bay is a true tropical paradise. Guests can enjoy its sparkling blue waters, sandy white beaches and exotic reefs by snorkeling, swimming or simply sunning themselves on Captain Bob’s luxury Barefoot 1. Nestled between the majestic Ko’olau Mountains, Kaneohe Bay also provides beautiful views of Oahu’s mountain coastline. It is also home to famous natural landmarks including Gilligan’s Island and Chinaman’s Hat.
Bring your swimwear, sunscreen and camera, and Captain Bob will provide everything else you need to enjoy this fun-filled Waikiki snorkeling and sailing adventure in beautiful Kaneohe Bay!
This Waikiki snorkeling and sailing trip is led by Captain Bob’s professional and friendly staff which will ensure you enjoy a fun and safe Oahu snorkeling and sailing adventure!
- Enjoy a boat cruise in Kaneohe Bay on Oahu’s east shore
- Boat will anchor on a shallow sandbar for a game of volleyball
- Snorkel over a coral reef and see a variety of colorful tropical fish
- Observe and take pictures of green sea turtles
- See Gilligan’s Island and Chinaman’s Hat Island
- Learn about prehistoric Oahu and the history of Hollywood in the Kaneohe Bay area
- Tasty barbecue burger lunch on board*
- Soft drinks and water are provided (beer and wine are available
for an extra charge of $5 each)
- All snorkeling equipment provided – snorkel, mask, fins, life jackets and floating noodles
- Freshwater rinse available on board after your snorkeling adventure
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki
*We are prepared for our vegetarian friends as well. Veggie (vegan) and
gluten free burgers are available with advance notice.
Oahu Snorkeling Tour
- Where and When:
- Waikiki hotel pick-up starts at 9:10 am and return to hotels will be about 3:30 to 4:00 pm. The exact hotel pick-up time will be in your confirmation voucher.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your pick-up time.
9:10 am - Ilikai Hotel at Front Entrance, Flag Pole
9:25 am - Ambassador Hotel on Namahana Street side
9:30 am - Sheraton Waikiki at Aloha Landing Bus Depot
9:35 am - Hyatt Regency Hotel on Koa Avenue side
9:40 am - Alohilani Resort on Liliuokalani Avenue
9:45 am - Waikiki Beach Marriott on Paoakalani Avenue side
If you have booked transportation and have decided to drive instead, please cancel your transportation at least 24 hours in advance.
Driving directions if you plan to drive out yourself:
Drive out check-in time is at 10:30 am at Heeia Kea Boat Harbor (walk to end of Harbor, across from the "Merahi Mana" boat). Arrive early as parking is limited. Boats returns to pier at 2:30 pm.
- A Covid-19 Surcharge of $10.00 per Adult & Child will be collected at time of pick-up.
- Snorkel masks that cover the whole face are not allowed on this tour.
This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible. A guest may be wheeled to the boat and board (with or without the assistance from another guest of their party). A a collapsible wheelchair can be stored away until the end of the tour. There is only storage for a collapsible wheelchair.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- All Hawaii Cruises