Kailua Beach Adventures - Stand-Up Paddling Guided Tour
The Hawaii Stand-up Paddling Tour is one of the most popular Oahu activities. You will be given a 1.5 hour lesson for your safety that will take you along Kailua’s pristine beach. All guests will learn how to turn and balance the board while standing up. You will also be shown the basic paddling strokes by the guides and Kailua Beach Adventures. Because of the high vantage point from standing on the Hawaii Stand-up Paddling guided tour, it is common to encounter native wildlife. It is common to see bright colorful fish and sea turtles around the coral reef. Bring a waterproof camera. You will want to remember your views.
Don't miss out on popular Oahu activities during your Hawaii Vacation! Order today through Waikiki Tours for low prices on the best Hawaiian activities.
- Use of a large, stable stand-up board
- Full deck pad & paddle with adjustable height
- Lunch after the Hawaii Stand up Paddling Tour
- 1.5 hours lesson/tour plus 2 hours of beach time
- Where and When:
- Check in by 7:15 am for the 8:00 am tour.
Check in by 9:00 am for the 9:45am tour. If you selected transportation, the pick up information will be in your confirmation email.
Check in by 11:45 am for the 12:30 pm tour. If you selected transportation, the pick up information will be in your confirmation email.
130 Kailua Road, Kailua Beach Adventures Beachside Center. View Map
- Must be at least 13 years old. 13-17 year olds must have a parent or guardian present. All participants must be able to swim.
- Must be at least 13 years old.
13-17 year olds must have a parent or guardian present.
All participants must be able to swim.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Closed Sundays
- Kailua Beach Adventures
- Stand-Up Board - Aquaglide 11'3" or similar.