Maita'i Catamaran Mahina Moonlight Sail
Experience a Waikiki Catamaran sailing trip like no other on the MaiTa’i Catamaran Moonlight and Firework Sail. This enchanting and romantic Waikiki sunset sail includes sweeping evening views of the Waikiki and Honolulu coastlines and a spectacular fireworks show! This special Waikiki evening sail takes place on Friday nights only, and features spectacular views of Waikiki’s weekly Friday night fireworks show. This Waikiki moonlight sail departs directly from Waikiki beach just after dusk. Guests will experience a beautiful Hawaiian sunset while aboard the luxurious 44’ MaiTa’i Sailing Catamaran before embarking on a 90 minute sail along the Waikiki and Honolulu coastlines. Experience the warm evening breeze aboard the decks of the MaiTa’i as you enjoy beautiful evening views of the Honolulu and Waikiki cityscapes. This unforgettable Waikiki moonlight cruise ends with the amazing views of Waikiki’s Friday night fireworks show. Guests will enjoy the best views of this spectacular fireworks show from the decks of the MaiTa’i, just off shore from Waikiki.
This Waikiki evening cruise includes complimentary snacks, Mai Tai’s, champagne, wine, tropic juice, and soft drinks. The 44’ MaiTa’i is the perfect boat for a Waikiki moonlight sail with its comfortable seating, CD stereo sound system, and twin hulls.
The MaiTa’i Catamaran Moonlight & Fireworks Sail operates on Friday evenings, with a typical departure time of approximately 7:00 p.m. depending on season. Boarding takes place on the beach located between Halekulani Hotel and the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel. The MaiTa’i Catamaran is Coast Guard certified for up to 47 passengers, however capacity on the Waikiki evening sail will be limited to ensure maximum comfort for guests. Total trip time for this Waikiki evening sail is 1 ½ hours. The MaiTa’i Catamaran Moonlight Sail is led by a professional and friendly staff that will ensure you enjoy a fun, safe and relaxing Waikiki sunset sail.
A large selection of Waikiki Catamaran sailing trips is available through Waikiki Tours. Find the perfect Waikiki sailing trip for your Oahu vacation by browsing our other exciting vacation activities. Enjoy the convenience of advanced booking, along with the lowest available prices, by purchasing the perfect Waikiki sunset sail through Waikiki Tours!
Maita'i Catamaran Features:
- New equipment that was developed and tested on our previous boat of 20 years, the legendary "Leahi" catamaran
- Safe, quiet, environmentally clean propulsion system
- Two large safety nets located on the bow with ample room for sunbathing
- Convenient barefoot boarding
- Specially designed "wing mast" which enables Maita'i to reach incredible speeds
- CD sound system
- State-of-the-art Spectra sails
- On board restroom
- U.S. Coast Guard inspected & certified for up to 47 passengers, we limit numbers to ensure maximum comfort
- Where and When:
- Boarding on the beach between the Halekulani Hotel & Sheraton Waikiki. You can park at the Sheraton Waikiki for $3 per hour for a maximum of 4 hours (cash only). View Map
From January 1 to February 28: Check in at 6:30 pm. Departure at 7:00 pm.
From March 1 to September 30: Check in at 7:00 pm. Departure at 7:30 pm.
From October 1 to December 31: Check in at 6:30 pm. Departure at 7:00 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Maitai Catamaran Snorkeling