Maita'i Catamaran Tradewinds Sail
Experience a fun-filled daytime Waikiki sailing trip on the MaiTa’i Catamaran Tradewinds Sail. This 1 ½ hour Waikiki sailing trip takes place aboard the state-of-the art 44’ MaiTa’i Sailing Catamaran. Guests will enjoy a beautiful Catamaran sail along the Waikiki and Honolulu coastlines on this fun-filled Waikiki sailing trip. The MaiTa’i Catamaran Tradewinds Sail lasts a full 1 ½ hours and includes beautiful views of Waikiki, Honolulu and Diamond Head Crater.
Take in the warm tropical breeze and crystal clear turquoise waters of Oahu up close and personal from the decks of the magnificent 44’ MaiTa’i. The MaiTa’i Sailing Catamaran is a state-of-the-art 44’ Catamaran that features twin hulls, an environmentally friendly propulsion system, green Spectra sails, and a specially designed wing mast for speed. Guests can relax and catch some rays on the boat’s spacious bow which has two large safety nets and ample room for sunbathing. Other amenities include CD sound system and restroom facilities. Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase Maita’i Catamaran’s professional and friendly staff will ensure you enjoy a fun and safe sailing adventure you are sure to love on the MaiTa’i Catamaran Tradewinds Sail!
Maita'i Catamaran Features:
- New equipment that was developed and tested on our previous boat of 20 years, the legendary "Leahi" catamaran
- Safe, quiet, environmentally clean propulsion system
- Two large safety nets located on the bow with ample room for sunbathing
- Convenient barefoot boarding
- Specially designed "wing mast" which enables Maita'i to reach incredible speeds
- CD sound system
- State-of-the-art Spectra sails
- On board restroom
- U.S. Coast Guard inspected & certified for up to 47 passengers, we limit numbers to ensure maximum comfort
The MaiTa’i Catamaran Tradewinds Sail operates Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. Guests can choose from the following departure times: 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. Boarding takes place on the beach located between Halekulani Hotel and the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel. The MaiTa’i Catamaran is Coast Guard certified for up to 47 passengers, however capacity on the Waikiki Catamaran sailing trip will be limited to ensure maximum comfort for guests.
A large selection of Waikiki Catamaran sailing trips is available through Waikiki Tours. Find the perfect Waikiki sailing trip for your Oahu vacation by browsing our other exciting vacation activities. Enjoy the convenience of advanced booking, along with the lowest available prices, by purchasing the perfect Waikiki sailing trip through Waikiki Tours!
- Where and When:
- Boarding on the beach between the Halekulani Hotel & Sheraton Waikiki Hotel. View Map
Three tour times are available: 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm. Check in 15 minutes before tour time.
- Bar drinks are cash only.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Maitai Catamaran Snorkeling