Hawaii Nautical Ko Olina Cat Sunset Sail
Have an experience of a lifetime aboard the Ko Nau Lani. View a beautiful West Oahu sunset while you sip delicious drinks and snack on pupus (appetizers). You will have a variety of drinks to choose from that will include wine, champagne, as well as mixed drinks. Hawaii Nautical will provide two drinks that are included on your Sunset Sail. More drinks are available for your purchase. As you relax on the Ko Nau Lani, enjoy the array of appetizers.
- Array of Pupus (appetizers)
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Two bar drink tickets per adult (extra available for purchase on board)
- Where and When:
- Departs at 5:30 pm. Returns at 7:30 pm. (Winter schedule 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm).
Farm Tour Combo on Thursdays: Pickup 3:00-3:30pm, return 7:30pm.
Departs from Waianae Boat Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792 View Map
Getting to Waianae Boat Harbor:
Free Ko Olina Hotel Shuttle: Shuttle departs at 4:45 pm (4:15 pm in the winter) from Disney Aulani Resort, Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club, J.W. Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa at Ko Olina and Beach Villas at Ko Olina.
Drive Out: If you plan to drive out yourself, please check in at Waianae Boat Harbor 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- September to November Operates Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
December to August Operates Monday through Friday
- Hawaii Nautical
- The brand new Ko Nau Lani is a 65-foot sailing catamaran with an 80-passenger capacity. It has two restrooms, a shower and tables inside and outside.