Hawaii Nautical Ko Olina Whale Watch Adventure
Every year, the magnificent humpback whales grace the Hawaiian waters to mate and rear their young. Witness the beautiful majestic mammals as you cruise along the Oahu coast. Comfortably sail through the waters and view the humpback whales. December through April is a great time to take the opportunity of a lifetime to view the whales.
Tour includes light snacks, sodas, and juice.
- Where and When:
- Departs at 1:30 pm. Returns at 3:30 pm.
Departs from Waianae Boat Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792 View Map
Check in no later than 20 minutes prior to departure.
Free Ko Olina hotel shuttle available.
- All cruises are barefoot, footwear will be collected and secured until return.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from November through April
- Hawaii Nautical
- This tour is operated on either one of the following two vessels:
The Ko Nau Lani is a 65-foot sailing catamaran with an 80-passenger capacity.
The Beach is a 42-foot powerboat monohull with a 19-passenger capacity.