Hawaii Nautical Ko Olina Whale Watch Adventure
Every year, the magnificent humpback whales grace the Hawaiian waters to mate and rear their young. Witness the beautiful majestic mammals as you cruise along the Oahu coast. Comfortably sail through the waters and view the humpback whales. December through April is a great time to take the opportunity of a lifetime to view the whales.
- Whale watch cruise along the Waikiki coastline
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Barefoot cruise - footwear will be collected and secured until return
An online Health Clearance Form must be completed by each person 24 hours prior to the tour and before departing hotel.
Oahu Whale Tour
- Where and When:
- While Waianae Harbor is under renovations there will be a temporary check-in change. Meet next to the bathrooms at the Harbor Masters Office. From there the tour will go to Dock A for departure.
Departs at 1:30 pm. Returns at 3:30 pm.
Departs from Waianae Boat Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792 View Map
Check in no later than 20 minutes prior to departure.
- All cruises are barefoot, footwear will be collected and secured until return.
- An online Health Clearance Form must be completed by each person 24 hours prior to the tour and before departing hotel. The form can be found here:
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Daily from December through April
- Hawaii Nautical
- This tour is operated on either one of the following two vessels:
The Ko Nau Lani is a 65-foot sailing catamaran with an 80-passenger capacity.
The Beach is a 42-foot powerboat monohull with a 19-passenger capacity.