Star of Honolulu Premier Whale Watch with Lunch
The Star of Honolulu Whale Watch is one of Hawaii’s best whale watching tours! View majestic Humpback Whales from the Star’s 60 foot high observation deck where every seat is the best in the house! A crew of certified naturalists are available and eager to share fascinating insights on these majestic creatures! You’ll enjoy an educational whale video presentation and be able to listen to the fascinating whale songs with a hydrophone! Learn about Hawaiian history, enjoy a delicious local style buffet, participate in a hula lesson, sew a flower lei, play the ukulele, and enjoy the spectacular coastline which takes you beyond Diamond Head! Of all the Waikiki Tours, Waikiki Whale Watching is one activity you must experience while visiting Oahu! Be sure to place your reservation soon as this popular Waikiki activity fills up quickly! The Star of Honolulu Whale Watch Deluxe Meal Package is available from mid December to early April.
Lunch Buffet Menu:
- Carving Station of Hawaiian Black Sea Salt Roast Beef
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Citrus Miso Glazed White Fish
- Lomilomi Salmon
- Tofu Poke*
- Hawaiian Salad with Kula Romaine*
- Croutons and Chef’s Special Dressing
- Island-Style Macaroni Salad
- Fried Noodles*
- Sweet Potato*
- Steamed White Rice with Rainbow Furikake*
- Assorted Breads with Sweet Butter
- Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Homemade Chocolate Brownies
- Fresh Tropical Fruits*
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Original Kona Blend Coffee, Tea and Fruit Punch
*Vegan selections. Grilled vegan garden patty also available with 24 hours notice.
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 11:15 am. Cruise is from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Self-parking is available at the parking lot in front of Pier #8 - Irwin Park. Present your parking ticket upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office to validate and receive a reduced parking fee.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki, Kahala and Ko Olina hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from December 15 through April 5.
Closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators and a 60-foot high observation/sun deck with reclining chairs.