Star of Honolulu Premier Whale Watch Cruise (no lunch)
Special: One FREE child ticket per paying adult!
Waikiki whale watching in Oahu is extremely popular and the Star of Honolulu whale watch standard cruise offers you a complete whale experience you won’t forget! This tour includes an experienced crew of certified naturalists waiting to share their fascinating insights on Humpback whales while you cruise along Diamond Head! In addition, you are invited to watch an educational whale video as well listen to the fascinating whale songs on a hydrophone! BONUS! Participate in on board Hawaiian Cultural activities such as lei-making to ukulele or hula lessons! The Star’s 60-foot observation deck will offer you the best views for Waikiki whale watching smaller vessels aren’t likely to offer! Whale sightings are guaranteed (as provided by Star of Honolulu) or you’ll receive a whale check to enjoy your next Star Whale Watch cruise for free!
Whale watching Waikiki tours are very popular so be sure to place your reservation today! Of all the Waikiki Activities this is one you will remember forever!
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 11:15 am. Cruise is from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Self-parking is available at the parking lot in front of Pier #8 - Irwin Park. Present your parking ticket upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office to validate and receive a reduced parking fee.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki, Kahala and Ko Olina hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from January 2 through April 5.
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators and a 60-foot high observation/sun deck with reclining chairs.