Sea Life Park Shark Trek
Enjoy an unforgettable, deep-water Shark encounter with Sea Life Park's enchanting Shark Trek Adventure! This Waikiki underwater deep tank swim takes place in Sea Life Park's 300,000 gallon Hawaiian SharkTank. Look in amazement as you encounter up to 10 native Hawaiian sharks (usually 4 different species). You'll get to see these majestic predators up and close. A wire mesh will seperate you from these misunderstood creatures.
Sea Life Park is Hawaii's premier aquatic park. Located at Oahu's Pakapuu Beach, Sea Life Park is a world-class aquatic experience featuring Waikiki dolphin swims, sea lions, Hawaiian ray encounters, penguins and much more! The Shark Trek Adventure operates daily at 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m, 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Price for this Waikiki underwater shark trek includes admission and optional transportation to Sea Life Park. Pregnant women are not permitted to participate in the Shark Trek Adventure. Use only biodegradable sun screen to protect the marine life.
- Dive into the world of sharks – get as close to them as possible in a shark tank
- Sea Life Park admission included – stroll through the park and see other marine animals up close, visit the exhibits and watch animal shows
- Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki (optional)
- Where and When:
- Sea Life Park View Map
- Minimum age 8.
Per guest 8-12 years old, there must be one paying adult 18+ years old accompanying them (one adult 18+ per child 8-12).
Must be able to wear the special helmet and equalize ear pressure under the water.
- Guests with heart problems, lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with breathing ailments, or who have had an alcoholic beverage CANNOT participate due to safety regulations.
No Nail arts with objects attached to nails or objects/paints that can dislodge and cause potential harm to our animals. Nail length should not exceed 25 of the width of nail, and nails must be blunt without a pointed end.
No jewelry including rings, bracelets and necklaces and/or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, hair accessories and piercings of any kind will not be allowed etc.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Sea Life Park
- Special shark trek helmet provided